FORERUNNER'S OVERNIGHT TRIP
TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA VIA ROUTE 66
July 31 - August 2
Meet at church at 5:45am on Tuesday, July 31
Return to church around 6:00pm on Thursday, August 2
* "TEXAS" Outdoor Musical set in the beautiful Palo Duro Canyon
* Big Texas Steakhouse - home of the 72oz free steak if you can!
* National Weather Center Tour - Storm Prediction Center, Observation Deck, Lab
(Must bring valid id for check in through security)
* Route 66 Museum - reflect on the iconic days of US66 the "Mother Road"
* Panhandle Plains Museum - Texas' largest history museum
* Texas Panhandle War Memorial
* Cadillac Ranch - popular artwork spotlighted in video and film
* and More PLUS a "Surprise Stop" - maybe even TWO!!!
Cost: $386 each for 1 person per room
$266 each for 2 persons per room
$226 each for 3 persons per room
INCLUDES: Chartered bus, two (2) nights lodging with hotel hot breakfasts, two (2) dinners and all admissions. Bottled water will be available on the bus.
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Three (3) lunches and any shopping you decide to do!
PAYMENT AND SIGN UP: - Contact the church office 903.839.3333.
NON-REFUNDABLE $100 per person deposit due at sign up.
Deadline to sign up is Jun 11 and FINAL PAYMENT DUE JULY 2.
NOTE: Bring a rain pancho - "Texas" goes on rain or shine! Bring your medicines and other necessities on the bus. Only drinks with screw-on caps are allowed on the bus - no coffee mugs or open cups.